What we offer
Career & Education
Regular training opportunities
Our Social Media Manager, Pauline, is currently deepening her LinkedIn skills, while her colleagues Malte and Matthias from the Product Management and Support Office have just completed their training as Laser Specialists.
We cherish curiosity and a thirst for knowledge.
Magalie wrote her master’s thesis at AT and was subsequently hired as a Product Manager for the Infrared department. Malte has transitioned from a Support Engineer to his new role has Product Manager for 3D.
Exceptional dedication is encouraged here. We welcome motivated employees who are eager to make a difference.
Health & Social Quarterly team events
Bicycle leasing (Jobrad)
Convenient transportation connections
Work & Family
Flexible working hours
Special leave for personal events
Sales Engineer (f/m/d)
Join AT – a leading developer and producer of high-tech 3D imaging sensors and thermal cameras. With our headquarters in Germany, we are expanding our presence in the U.S. and are seeking a dedicated Sales Engineer to be a pivotal part of our Stoneham, Massachusetts team.
The successful candidate will collaborate closely with the Business Director to identify and engage with potential clients. They will be adept at translating complex technological capabilities into business value and will serve as a bridge between our U.S. subsidiary and our German headquarters.
- Engage with clients to understand their needs, highlighting how our solutions meet these requirements.
- Generate, nurture, and convert high-quality sales leads.
- Undertake customer visits or virtual meetings for product demos, technical support, and strategy alignment.
- Collect, analyze, and act upon client feedback to refine our sales and marketing approach.
- Keep abreast of our latest product advancements.
- Investigate customer systems and applications to tailor your pitches.
- Collaborate with the Senior Applications Engineer to convey client requirements to our technical team in Germany, influencing future product innovations.
- Represent AT at industry trade shows and exhibitions.
- Strong acumen for discussing intricate technical concepts; a technical degree is a plus.
- 6-8 years of experience in a related product or sales role, preferably in the sensor technology or 3D imaging domain.
- Willingness to travel locally up to 30% of the time and internationally 1-2 times per year.
- Proactive, solution-driven, and customer-centric mindset.
- Outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Familiarity with the culture and dynamics of a small office environment; humor and adaptability are a bonus!
Why Join Us?
Be part of a growing international company, bringing cutting-edge technology to new markets. Work in a close-knit team where your input directly shapes our U.S. success story.
Just send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org!
If we find your profile interesting, we will invite you to a first video interview. During this interview, we want to learn more about you and your motivation for joining AT.
After a successful first interview, we will conduct the second interview in person at our office. During this meeting, you will get to know our office, and we will have a longer conversation to determine if we can envision a collaborative partnership.
In the event of an agreement, we will promptly send you your employment contract for review, with contract signing typically taking place at AT’s office one to two weeks before your start date. After that, we will plan and organize your onboarding.